- Open six days a week, seven hours a day.
- Different levels of training intensity to suit your goals.
- Elite programs available via request or coach's invite.
- Classes and workouts designed to give you every advantage possible.
"If you're going to do something, do it to the greatest extent that you're capable of. Anything less is a disservice."
That's what the RFA training staff believes, and we're under the impression that you should too. That's why our programs here at RFA are designed with three goals in mind:
- to create physically dominant athletes
- to impart tactical and technical knowledge
- to ensure students are as tough mentally as they are physically
Our training levels:
- Two group sessions a week
- Tier One is designed for the beginner- an excellent way to get accustomed to RFA, and to get your feet wet in the fencing world.
- Two group sessions a week, plus one private lesson a week
- Our most popular package, Tier Two is for the novice fencer. Two intense classes a week and a one-on-one lesson with our instructors all help to ensure that your fencer develops at a faster rate.
- Four group sessions a week, plus two private lessons a week
- The package we most recommend, Tier Three is for the fencer who wants results.
- Can only be purchased with coach's permission.
- Unlimited group sessions, lessons, and one-on-one custom workouts
- Required per week:
- a minimum of five lessons a week
- a minimum of three workouts a week
- two local or one national-level competition per month
- The elite package is designed for fencers who dream of gold. Plain and simple.
257-C Wanaque Avenue, Pompton Lakes NJ 07442 | 973-216-4119
Copyright @ All Rights Reserved